Garmin Forerunner 630 GPS Watch with HRM-Run
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with a high resolution color display
- Advanced running dynamics include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio
- Features stress score, performance condition and lactate threshold
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
- GPS and GLONASS Supported
- Built-In Accelerometer
- Stores up to 200 Hours of Activity Data
- Compatible with heart rate monitor
- Water rating: 5 ATM
Get advanced dynamic with the Garmin Forerunner 630 in black and white. This GPS- and GLONASS-supported running watch delivers extended physiological metrics to help you get the most out of your workouts, including your ground contact time, stride length, and vertical ratio. Additionally, the 630 incorporates more advanced running metrics and features, including a stress score, performance condition, and lactate threshold, giving you all the data you need to be a better and more efficient runner and athlete. All of your data is displayed on the Forerunner's 1.23" color touchscreen display. An accelerometer is built in, so you can still capture running data when you're running indoors without the need for a separate foot pod accessory. In addition to running data, the Forerunner 630 also works as an everyday wellness and activity tracker. It counts your steps, calories burned, monitors your sleep quality, and will cue you to move when you've been sitting too long.
The Forerunner 630 enables you to share all your run and activity data and monitor your progress at Garmin Connect. Garmin Connect is Garmin's free online community where you can plan, save, and share your activities. Download the Garmin Connect Mobile application to your compatible smartphone so that all your activity data can be automatically uploaded from your Forerunner 630 to Garmin Connect.
The Forerunner 630's rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 16 hours in full training mode (using GPS-tracking and full running features) and up to 4 weeks in watch mode (including activity tracking and smart notifications). It can store up to 200 hours of running and activity data, so even if you can't sync right away, you won't lose any important information. Additionally, the Forerunner 630 is designed to withstand water pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 meters, so you can take it with you in the rain, snow, and sunshine. A HRM-Run heart rate monitor is included.