Nikon D3300 Body Only Digital SLR Cameras (1 year warranty for Nikon)
|Click on images below to enlarge|
0 Total Review:0
Review this item now
Free standard shipping to Australia metropolitan areas
- Buy Any Nikon DSLR with 20% battery Bundle
- Half Price Accessories Bundle
- Memory Card 10% OFF Bogo OFFER
Usually leaves warehouse in 2 - 5 business days
Nikon D3300 Body Only Digital SLR Cameras
The Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera is a compact and versatile camera featuring a DX-format 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor. The sensor and processor combine to realize high-resolution imaging, notable low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600, continuous shooting to 5 fps, and full HD 1080p video recording capabilities. Additionally, the sensor design omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain the utmost sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. These imaging assets are complemented by an 11-point autofocus system, which provides quick and accurate focusing capabilities to suit working with a variety of subject types in nearly any lighting situation. A range of shooting modes and features are also available to help creatively accentuating your imagery, including an Easy Panorama mode as well as Picture Control settings for in-camera adjustment of the color and contrast qualities of your photos and movies.
For live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation, a large 3.0" 921k-dot LCD monitor is available and features a wide 160° viewing angle to better support working from high and low angles. Also enhancing the viewing and shooting abilities of the D3300, the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can be used to provide Wi-Fi connectivity for wirelessly transferring imagery and remotely controlling the camera from a linked Android or iOS mobile device.
24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor's design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest amount sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED 4 processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for full HD 1080p movie recording and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps.
Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
Benefitting the high image quality is an apt AF system that employs 11 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to +19 EV.
Full HD Movie Recording
Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, as well as HD 720p and SD 480p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities, for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types. A built-in monaural microphone can be used to record high-quality sound or, alternatively, a microphone input is integrated into the body design to support the use of an external microphone for enhanced quality and control over audio recordings.
The D3300 integrates a large 3.0" 921k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor, which features a 160° viewing angle to better support viewing capabilities from high and low working angles. Alternatively, a bright pentamirror optical viewfinder is also integrated into the design for precise eye-level viewing and real-time monitoring of subjects.
A built-in pop-up flash is also available for additional illumination when working in low-light conditions and supports Nikon's i-TTL flash metering system. A hot shoe can be used, too, for connection and optional external flash for even greater lighting control.
Other Camera Features
- The optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can be used to provide Wi-Fi connectivity for instantly transferring imagery and remotely viewing a live view image from a linked mobile device.
- Easy Panorama Mode simplifies the creation of panoramic images by allowing you to capture a high-resolution single image simply by panning across the scene.
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3300 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor's power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Auto, Auto (Flash Off), Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, and Night Portrait.
- In-Camera Image Editing features: D-Lighting, Red-eye correction, Trim, Monochrome, Filter effects, Color balance, Resize, Image overlay, NEF (RAW) processing, Quick retouch, Straighten, Distortion control, Fisheye, Color outline, Perspective control, Color sketch, Miniature effect, Photo illustration, and Selective Color.
|Detailed Specifications for Nikon D3300 Body Only Digital SLR Cameras |
| || |
|Lens Mount ||Nikon F |
|Camera Format ||DX / (1.5x Crop Factor) |
|Pixels ||Actual: 24.7 Megapixel |
|Effective: 24.2 Megapixel |
|Max Resolution ||24MP: 6000 x 4000 |
|Aspect Ratio ||0.126388889 |
|Sensor Type / Size ||CMOS, 23.2 x 15.4 mm |
|File Formats ||Still Images: JPEG, RAW |
|Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 |
|Audio: Linear PCM |
|Bit Depth ||12-bit |
|Dust Reduction System ||Yes |
|Memory Card Type ||SD |
|Focus Control |
|Focus Type ||Auto & Manual |
|Focus Mode ||Single-servo AF (S), Continuous-servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M) |
|Autofocus Points ||Phase Detection: 11 |
|Viewfinder Type ||Pentamirror |
|Viewfinder Coverage ||0.95 |
|Viewfinder Magnification ||Approx. 0.85x |
|Diopter Adjustment ||- 1.7 to +0.5 m |
|Display Screen ||3" Rear Screen LCD (921,000) |
|Diagonal Angle of View ||160.0° |
|Exposure Control |
|ISO Sensitivity ||100-12800 (High Sensitivity Mode: 100-25600) |
|Shutter ||Type: Electronic & Mechanical |
|Speed: 30 - 1/4000 sec |
|Mirror Lock-Up ||Yes |
|Metering Method ||3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-weighted average metering, Spot metering |
|Exposure Modes ||Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority |
|Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0 |
|Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV steps) |
|White Balance Modes ||Auto, Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade |
|Flash Modes ||Auto |
|Auto/Red-eye Reduction |
|Rear Curtain/Slow Sync |
|Rear Sync |
|Red-eye Reduction |
|Slow Sync |
|Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction |
|Built-in Flash ||Yes |
|Max Sync Speed ||1 / 200 sec |
|Flash Compensation ||-1 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps) |
|Dedicated Flash System ||iTTL |
|External Flash Connection ||Hot Shoe |
|AV Recording |
|Video Recording ||Yes, NTSC/PAL |
|File Size ||1920 x 1080p (Full HD) |
|1280 x 720p (HD) |
|640 x 424p (SD) |
|Aspect Ratio ||0.672916667 |
|Frame Rate ||@ 1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps |
|@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps |
|@ 640 x 424: 30 fps, 25 fps |
|Focus ||Auto |
|Continuous Auto |
|Video Clip Length ||1920 x 1080 |
|@ 60 fps: 20 min. |
|Audio Recording ||Built-in Mic: With Video, Mono |
|Optional External Mic: With Video |
|Continuous Shooting ||Up to 5 fps |
|Self Timer ||20 sec, 10 sec, 5 sec, 2 sec |
|Connectivity ||HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0 |
|Wi-Fi Capable ||Yes (with Optional Transmitter) |
|Battery ||1x EN-EL14A Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2VDC, 1230mAh |
|AC Power Adapter ||EH-5b (Optional) |
|Operating/Storage Temperature ||Operating |
|32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) |
|Humidity: 0 - 85% |
|Dimensions (WxHxD) ||4.9 x 3.9 x 3.0" / 124.0 x 98.0 x 75.5 mm |
|Weight ||15.17 oz / 430 g body only |
**Please note that you may or may not get the User Manual in the box as it is not available from some suppliers. Also we cannot guarantee the Manuals in English (if it is in the box) as we source globally to get best prices for you.
**In addition, the charger will be an international charger depending on the country the product has been sourced from. However for customers' convenience, we will supply with an adapter/convertor with the shipment so that your product is ready to use straight out of the box.
When you get the shipment please check the bubble wraps and sides of the box carefully for the adaptor.
| Best in Class at no extra cost
1 Year DWI Inhouse Warranty
* Free shipping
Call centre / Call us
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Fast delivery & Dispatch
DWI provide the inHouse warranty for 12 months according to the manufacturer's specifications for the period.
Digital Cameras, Digital SLR Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, Lenses, Flashes, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Computers, Audio Items, Watches and Image Viewers are all covered by a 12 month warranty unless otherwise stated in their product descriptions.
For detailed information please review the following link:InHouse Warranty
Orders will be shipped via one of the following shipping courier services (unless otherwise stated):
The following is a guideline of typical delivery times:
Australia and New Zealand
- Metropolitan regions:
- Express / Priority courier services take 1 - 3 working days from dispatch
- Standard courier services take 3 - 5 working days from dispatch
- Regional and Remote areas:
- Express / Priority courier services take 3 - 5 working days from dispatch
- Standard courier services take 5 - 7 working days from dispatch
For detailed information please review the following link:Priority Shipping
- Direct Deposit (Only AUD Bank account in Australia available for New Zealand customers)
- PayPal merchant facility payments accepted
- Visa / Visa debit card
- MasterCard / Debit MasterCard / PrePaid MasterCard
- AMEX / American Express
DWI reserves the right to withhold any order from dispatch in order to process further security checks. This can delay an order for up to 2 working days.
For detailed information please review the following link:Payment Option
14 Days Peace of Mind Policy
- DWI provides a 14 days Peace of Mind Policy if you find the product is not quite what you are look for, or change your mind about your purchase, Under this policy, you will be responsible for all return shipping fees and insurance charges to the address of our choosing and items should be returned with a copy of your order receipt/ invoice. It is also your responsibility to ensure that the product is shipped and reaches DWI safely and without any damage (in transit) to ensure that the claim is processed appropriately.
- Amount to be refunded will be item price (i.e. amount of order minus related shipping and payment surcharge) and refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days of the item(s) being returned or replacement will be issued to you within 7-10 working days after the item(s) being returned.
For detailed information please review the following link:Returns Policy