Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphone
- 40mm ALCP Dynamic Drivers
- 4-Conductor Cable for Signal Separation and Resulting Sound Quality
- 3 to 100,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Upgradeable to Kimber Kables
- Customize Control with SmartKey App
- Driver Unit : 40 mm, dome type, Aluminum-coated Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragm
- Power Handling Capacity : 1500 mW (IEC)
- Impedance : 24 Ω at 1 kHz
- Cord Length: 1.2m
- Detachable Cord
The Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphone use 40mm Aluminum coated Liquid Crystal Polymer (ALCP) dynamic drivers to deliver a frequency response of 3 to 100,000 Hz, making them suitable for reproducing the information found in high-resolution audio at higher sample rates. Silver-coated oxygen-free copper (OFC) cable ensures minimal signal transmission degradation for pure audio response at the driver.
Additional advancements include the use of 4-conductor cable for better signal separation, ergonomic earpads for long-term comfort, silicon rings around each moving axis for smooth and the option of adding cables engineered by Kimber Kable (MUC-B12SM1, MUC=B30UM1, MUCB20BL1).
The Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphone specifically designed for Android smartphones, a configurable in-line remote with microphone delivers personalized music and call functionality. Using the free SmartKeyAPP (available at Google Play and the App Store) you can customize the in-line remote, control settings via your smartphone.