- Gimbal-Stabilized 12MP / 4K Camera
- OcuSync Transmission Technology
- Up to 4.3 Mile Control Range
- Up to 27 Minutes Flight Time
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- DJI GO App-Based Control and Monitoring
- Top Speed of 40 mph in Sport Mode
- ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Tap- and Gesture-Based Commands
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many batteries come in the combo package?
Does the DJI Mavic controller come with a HDMI output?
Ans: The DJI Mavic Pro does not have an HDMI output
Does the Combo come with a gimbal cover?
Ans: There is a Gimbal Cover included in the package which protects the camera during transportation. A Gimbal Clamp to secure the gimbal is also provided
Can you use the Phantom 4's battery charger to charge the Mavic batteries, and if so, will it charge it quicker? Also, can you use Phantom 4 batteries in place of Mavic's?
Ans: Unfortunately you are not able to use either battery or charger from the Phantom 4 on the Mavic.
How strong or payload can the drone carry? I plan to also do drone fishing, and I see people use the phantom3 or 4 for it, I was wondering how this one would do?
Ans: The mavic is unable to handle added on weight without interfering with flight.
Whats the best and largest SDcard I should get for the DJI Mavic Pro?
Ans: The largest SD card that can be used with the DJI Mavic Pro is 64GB
DJI Mavic Pro RTF Kit - Fly More Combo Set, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Mavic Pro RTF Kit , DJi Mavic Pro combo, mavic, dji mavic