Q: What is the DWI warranty terms?
A: DWI provides the In House Warranty by DWI Hong Kong for 12 months from the date of invoice.
Digital Cameras, Digital SLR Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, Lenses, Flashes, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Computers, Audio Items, Watches and Image Viewers are all covered by a 12 month warranty unless otherwise stated in their product descriptions.
For detailed information please refer to the following terms of warranty: Warranty
Q: Are there any items that are not included in the warranty terms?
A: Below items are having specific exclusions. For detailed information please refer to the following terms of warranty: Warranty
- For waterproof case cases, camera lens filters, flash remote, we only offer the standard 6-months warranty.
- For RC toy battery, DWI only offers the standard 3-months warranty period
- For camera accessories, mobile and tablet accessories, computer accessories, games, gaming controller, audio cable, card reader, we only offer the standard 1 month warranty.
- Consumables such as films and batteries (except RC toy battery) are not covered by the warranty
- Products that are not electronic items or do not consume electricity (e.g. Bags, Lens Hoods, and audio accessories) are not covered. (Except audio cable has 1 month warranty)
- Any issues caused by the firmware or software, modification to operating system, rooted or jailbroken to the phones or tablets will not be covered
- Any gadgets accessories are not covered by the warranty.
Q: How long before can I add the Mack Extended Warranty after I have made the purchase?
A: You can add the extended warranty up to 30 days from your date of invoice.
Q: How can I claim the warranty?
A: You can fill in the RA form to submit the warranty request. Please fill out the RA Form using the following link with photos attached and details of the problem that you’re encountering with the product:
The details that you will provide will be forwarded to our Post-Sales Team for the initial assessment by the technician. And you may liaise with the Return Department via the online RA link for further handling.
**You may refer to this guide on how to fill the RA form using the link: http://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/terms-of-warranty
Q: How can I review my RA ticket?
A: Please enter your corresponding RMA case number and the Email address to log into your RMA summary page through the following page.
RA Login Page: https://rma.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/
From the above page, you can review your RMA case status and messages, as well as upload files or photos.